Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's a general overview , but soon i'll share an interior scene ( also in skp format) and its xml format too.

Comment

Wow, thanks to everyone who has replied, great forum this! Will look into Yeganegi's tutorial, have been persevering with KT to produce movies.......

Comment

notareal informed me about some of my faults....and soon i'll solve and update files. happy nooruz to u

Comment

Originally posted by yeganegi View Post
          notareal informed me about some of my faults....and soon i'll solve and update files. happy nooruz to u
          Generally Yeganegi's tutorial do offer refreshing point of view to Kerkythea, with weakest area in material creation, that should be a bit lighter and based to available "New Basic Materials KT2008 Echo". I do recommend reading the tutorial.

Comment

recently I arranged an interior that has some tips to learn about KT. also I've uploaded kzx ( kt format) and a render.
            first see the scenes in sketchup , there are some tips there .then export it to KT. after exporting your model to KT, adjust materials. there is no need to adjust every maerial... just some of them is needed to be adjusted,
            then go to : Setting--->Sun and sky--->next-->sky color, and choose white color, and set "intensity " to 2.
            render scene whit preset 6.
            cheers
            Attached Files

Comment

I see some light leaks in the render... Mailed you a fixed skippy, hope you can repost the KT scene soon.

Comment

thank dear notareal for fixed skippy . I discovered that interior glasses had some interfer whit walls...BTW here is fixed KT format file:
                plz unzip them in the same folder.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by beratulang View Post
                  Thanks for your effort, yeganegi. I was using kerk for a while but wasn't getting the results i wanted. I think i had a lot of learning to do.

BTW are your settings good for interiors as well as exteriors? Any example results to share? I'd like to compare your results and the ones i get. Just to see if they match up.

Thanks again
                  dear mate, did you tried the mini tut? and let me know what is the result?

Comment

dear mates, I've prepares a mini tut on sketchup artists _thanx to James.
                    http://www.sketchupartists.org/2010/...-at-materials/
                    hope you njoy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X