Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Timber Design Awards MCA Sydney

Calling Pushpullers to Sydney.

Ticket (at $165) include welcome drinks at 6:30 and dinner at 7:00 with the MC being Tracy Bartram.
    (Sorry all my complimentary tickets gone.)
    Anyone interested in accompanying me please RSVP by the 28th August.
    The Awards ceremony will be on the 27th Sept at 6:30 pm at the Harbour-side Room at the MCA Circular Quay.

If you feel like voting in the Peoples Choice Award, http://www.timberawards.com.au/peopl...ice-award-2012
    (I'm about 12 rows down on the left 'Tsuboniwa House' but I certainly don't urge partiality on my behalf as there are a lot of worthy contenders worth checking out)
    Last edited by simon seasons; 25-08-2012, 06:38.

Richard is going to want to know exactly how much alcohol (by volume) is included in that $132. I'll also want to know how much red meat is involved.

Comment

I have no idea to both queries. I'm just a finalist being offered cheaper tickets,
      Love you to come Andrew if you can; and Richard you too would be a delight to have a slap up dinner with at the MCA.
      Imagine all the architects in attendance. Business cards anyone?
      Last edited by simon seasons; 25-08-2012, 06:39.

Comment

Hey Simon as you know I can't make it along - just wanted to post a big congrats to getting to the finals mate! Hard word on RB2 has paid some dividends!

Comment

Thanks again Richard. It is great news for me. I repeat, I am very grateful to the Awards people and their sponsors, and the judges of course.

Comment

Nice set of finalists. Have winners been announced?

Comment

Winners will be announced on Thursday 27th Sept.

Comment

Good luck mate!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much Richard.
                  Very much looking forward to scoring a job as much as anything, and I have your number in my phone.

Comment

Working...
                  X