Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get own "newspaper" printed? Australia

Hey guys,

Just did some Googling, but could not find anything! I am wondering if anyone knows where in Australia I could get my own newspaper printed? And how much could it cost?

I was thinking about a portfolio I will need to do up in a couple months and brainstorming some ideas for print/presentation, and I thought of maybe presenting the portfolio in a sort of "newspaper" fashion (minus the ads, but could be cheeky with the layout with catchy headlines, small articles, double-page spread photo, front page news, back page, etc etc)

Any idea where?

Mate it's just a stock - most printers can do a catalogue style stock like a local news paper in gloss but you are talking offset in lieu of digital so you need to be ordering thousands not 10's! Then their are the ink loading / shadow density / dot gain / black weight etc etc that you will need to edit any images to spec for the selected stock / press! Do you really want to have to do that learning? I've done about 50 news ads and man I still DO NOT have my head around them.

Comment

Working...
    X